Subject: Use cases for "Continuous Integration of Linaro Components in LAVA"
From: Michael Hudson-Doyle <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 May 2011 17:14:14 +1200

Hi,

Apologies for sending this mail a bit later than is ideal.

I am running a session at LDS next week to explore the continuous
integration of the various Linaro components:

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/lava/+spec/linaro-platforms-o-continuous-component-validation

The aim is to discuss the tests we would like to perform, consider which
of these is practically possible and how they might be performed in
fairly concrete terms.  So it's partly market research and partly a
feasibility study.

If you could add any use cases to the spec before the session, that
would be much appreciated.  Replying to this mail will probably also
work, but I will have patchy email access over the weekend (as I'll be
in a plane for most of it).  If you'd like input during the session,
obviously, please subscribe!

We expect that interest will be greatest for testing kernel related
changes, so we'd especially like to hear from the Kernel WG and the
landing teams, but we're happy to listen to anyone :)

Cheers,
mwh